What topics can I ask about here?
Personal Productivity Stack Exchange is for people wanting to improve their personal productivity. If you have a question about...
- achieving a productivity workflow, using techniques like GTD, Covey, Pomodoro, etc.
- fighting procrastination by getting energetic and motivated
- effective sleep habits and the entire sleep-wake transition
- learning, memory and creativity
and it is not about...
- problems related to software and automation scripts themselves and not to their application to personal productivity, ask on SuperUser for computer software and Web Applications for online web applications
- physical fitness and nutrition, ask on Physical Fitness
- lists of software or productivity tools
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Personal Productivity Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"