I'm looking for a wrist-watch that can help me in various time-management tasks.
I'd like to
- regularly write down what I'm doing (time logging) so I know where my time is going, the watch could beep or buzz every x minutes to remind me to do this
- regularly remind me to relax/concentrate/stretch/something else, maybe on random intervals
- remind me to go to bed on time
- remind me to go home from work on time
- remind me to wake up on time
I'd like to have a watch that
- I can set to buzz instead of beep (vibrate)
- has good batterylife
- keeps time (some watches don't)
- can be read in the dark (some form of backlighting)
- repeats alarms
- is user-friendly
A programmable watch would be nice, but not strictly necessary.
So far I've found a lot of candidates but none that I really like.
If anyone has any experiences using these watches or some magnificent watch I may have missed: please let me know :-)