I am wondering if Outlook 2012 is the best mail client for me.
I would like to:
- Have mail signatures for internal mail email@example.com and external mail. (depending on the mail domain) Like this on superuser.
- Have mail templates or auto reply internal mail with a F.A.Q.
- Auto reply like Tim Ferris but not to everybody
- Have shortcut keys to move to certain folders (to process the inbox)
- Have shortcut keys to reply with template 1, 2 or 3
So as I have said, is outlook the best solution for me? or is it Gmail? or do I need some ninja add-on?