I work in a bank. In my desk I do 18(eighteen) kinds of tasks. One of them is to handover Cheque Books. The procedure is as follows:
(1) Find the requisition slip.
(2) Inspect if the signature on the requisition slip is verified.
(3) Find the book.
(4) Note down the starting and ending serial numbers form the book on the slip, give an initial on the slip.
(5) Take the signature of the customer in the register and (6)give an initial.
(7) Give an initial on the requisition slip in the book being issued.
(8) Post the issued book in the software.
(9) Send the requisition slip to another person for the authorization of software entry.
(10) Keep the slip in a specific file.
Now, most of the time I forget the point (2) and (6).
I often forget to write the name of my bank in the address section on any letter-envelope. For example, in place of
Card Division, Abcd Bank Ltd., 20, X Avenue, Y area, Z City.
most of the time I write:
Card Division, 20, X Avenue, Y area, Z City.
This is problem from my childhood.
Can anyone please point out the cause?
How to solve this?
How to solve my absentmindedness in general?
NB. My absentmindedness heavily increases when I am mentally disturbed. That is natural. But I become mentally disturbed and excited very easily. I have almost zero patience in everything.