1) If i try to put myself in your shoes and try to figure out why it is so. I would first and foremost say i need some routine changes. i would induct some new activities in my routine. maybe i would start baking which i have done. it gives me lot of pleasure. maybe i would run away from everything for a month and see how it goes. maybe i would learn cycling. maybe i would make a pact to go away from TV and computer unless on my job. maybe i would leave up all my current activities and start a list of new one and try it for a month time.
2) Doing nothing with your time and your good plan tells that you are not passionate about it . maybe something is bothering you. maybe these activities are not worthwhile.maybe they are not interesting enough.
3) Try to induct some routine changes and some passion in your life and see how it goes.
4) Another solution which i can think of which will surely works for me is that try to keep a count of how many times you are defeated by your temptation and also keep a count of how many times you over come your temptation. keeping a live score will surely make me do something about it.
5) Try to pick up two to three most important activities you can think of for the day and try to perform them. Not let the day pass without finishing those. doing it for sometime will bring some sort of a discipline in your life.
6) Is you plan really drilled down to weeks or days? if not make them so. you must be aware what you must be doing this week.