Until two years ago, I was a positive thinker, easily forgot petty issues, and was productive. After that I started studying for a masters in Computer Science and started a full time job. This means I started living by myself, paying bills, thinking about my future and relationships, and so on.
My brain is now becoming so weak. There are times I even forget names that I have been told ten times. I've become less productive, can't focus on one task, procrastinate on my tasks and become careless, but I still have the ego and emotion that I can become a productive and better person.
I have identified a list of my problems that are preventing me from becoming a productive person. I want to prioritize them and eliminate them one by one. I tried to get rid of all of them at once but it didn't work, which made me very depressed again. Here is the list:
- I have no patience.
- I have very low self-confidence.
- I have become a negative thinker.
- My social interaction is getting low. I spend most of the time at home, more than I used to.
- I am a very angry person.
- I lose focus on doing tasks or other things.
- I have memory loss and easily forget things.
- I suffer from procrastination (even to post this question).
- I can't make decisions. I wait forever to make a simple decision (even to post this question).
- My relationship is getting worse because of my low self-confidence and negative thinking (well it's a long distance relationship in the first place).
- I want to become an entrepreneur but because of these issues I can't.
- I am a poor planner.
- I am not organized.
- I have so many interests.
These issues are preventing me from becoming the productive and better person that I want to be. I would appreciate any advice.
I am 24 years old and I started using the Pomodoro technique.
Okay, My strengths . Here I go.
One of the qualities I have is to interact with people and help people. But, I expect the same thing and mostly get disappointed.
If I say I will do something, I will get it done in anyways. I achieved somethings so far that my friends, my families and I even never thought I would do.
I like playing sport games, like soccer, basketball and the likes.
Last but not least, I have so many ideas of new business (esp in IT) but I start implementing one of them and think I should do the other one and never finish even one of them. So now I stopped doing that and thinking which idea I should start with. I want to be an entrepreneur.
I am not money oriented, but believe in having good customers and relationships in the future. I already make money 6 times than my 95% of friends do, drive very high tech 2013 car.
But, one thing that is not making me happy is my relationship. The main reason is we both live in different continent, very long distance relationship. I always want to give up, but I couldn't.