Is there an Android application that is able to track what we have eaten during the day? The application should not be dependent on web services.
It should have these features:
- make a photo of meal before eating it (core feature)
- automatically append the time
- possibility of writing the name of the meal and some notes, if we have time
other features that would be useful but not neccessary
- some statistics or hitparade (of what we eat most often, for textual information)
- Text autocompletion, if we're going to append meal that was already appended in the past