With the uprise of Soylent on the internet and the problems such a diet could cause I've started wondering about a different approach, food that is easy to prepare, contains everything the body needs but still qualifies as food. Therefor I am looking for the following, or people who has the same idea:
- Food that is easy to prepare, preferably in bulk.
- Easy to store, and then heat/prepare for eating.
- Contains as much of the nutrients, minerals, etc. that is needed for a healthy body, minimizing the need for supplements. This is so that it requires minimal variation in the long run.
- Has minimal impact on nature.
- Made from readily available ingredients (no special orders of industrial chemicals or such).
The purpose of this is first and foremost for eating during the regular weeks.
As far as my research goes it seems that something similar to a raw food diet would be a decent base for it but I lack the resources and knowledge to make a good estimation from a nutritional point of view.