You are on the Featured tab.
There are no questions with an active bounty at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
- Did a cop get fired after stopping police abuse?
- ternary operator with a constant (true) value?
- Is "to" missing in the following phrase: "civil liberties be damned"?
- Trim support in Hardware RAID (Perc H700)
- what does it mean, when a girl tells a guy, "sounds like a catch"
- Descramble the scrambled text
- Resetting a Wii to factory settings
- Can I stop the Steam Android app from logging in each time a game on my wishlist is on sale?
- List comprehension: avoid duplicate function call
- Physics & derivatives written in a weird way
- Bentching in a different place than where you started eating
- What are some mathematically productive ways to waste time?
- How far can a time traveller go into the past before his electrical equipment becomes unchargeable?
- Is it possible the person sitting across from me at Starbucks was trying to hack my laptop?
- can i install a 64-bit version of ubuntu on my 32-bit machine?
- yes is 91 lines long
- What does "as it stands" mean?
- TeX command with argument BEFORE the command
- How fracture an object into spinters like it's made of wood?
- Siding with your father in an argument between parents
- Beginning Blackjack program
- Proving an intuitive fact about sets in the plane
- Why do some users complete forms all in capital letters?
- Can you theoretically have AC with frequency less than 1 Hz?